Monday, April 28, 2014

I'll keep this short. Incorporating turning my left knee in early with moving the club into the backswing? Bad combination with whatever I'm doing in my swing. Immediately caused the shanks. Dropped it immediately.

HOWEVER! I did figure out where my occasional unexpected draw was coming from. Setup! I have been getting into my setup with a good spine tilt. I may be shifting weight to my back foot... instead of 50/50 I'm mabye 45/55 front /back foot. If I hang back I let my hands go and there's the draw. I setup well 50/50 for a small bucket and striped all of them!

 Signed up for the www.tgaatour.com event at Waverly Woods 3 May 2014. I figure since I shot the 75 at Lake Presidential and all of the $237.50 I earned will go to the $250 membership fee I might as well get a little more tournament toughness in before the 21 May event a Andrews AFB and maybe earn some more prizes (amatuer remember)!

No comments:

Post a Comment