Thursday, January 1, 2015

COMING SOON: Professional Fitting at Club Champion Golf of Rockville .... 9 January 2015

I've booked a FULL BAG FITTING at Club Champion Golf (#clubchampiongolf) on 9 January 2015.  I am buying (at a minimum) a set of irons and a driver and shafts for a couple wedge heads I bought from a friend.  At most I will receive a recommendation on what new wedges, irons, hybrids, a 3 wood and driver to buy with which shafts.  I haven't bought new clubs in 8 years since my Mizuno MP-57's I've been gaming for the last season w/ x100 shafts.

On top of the new set I'm planning on getting ALL of the shafts SST Pured.  Club Champion also, I've heard, orders 3 sets of the iron heads to weigh club and select the 8 heads that most closely match each other in weight. So I could end up with:

  • New Similiarly Weighted Iron heads by a major manufacturers
  • Frequency matched Tour Issue SST Pured shafts
  • New Driver ... Titleiest 915D3? Callaway Double Black Diamond? Other?
  • Dynamic Gold TI Onyx S400 wedge shafts in my "Fourteen Golf" RM-11 wedges
  • Fitted golf ball for my swing
  • Putter Analysis and modification
Hoping it's all that everyone has said it is.  Buddah, location manager, has great reviews.

They offer the following manufacturers.  They said come with an open mind... The green I'm open to but I'm kinda closed to the red companies below (noting I don't know much about Score or Scratch golf but I'd consider them depending on the cost while I'm concerned about playability on the course.

  • Titleist
  • TaylorMade
  • Ping
  • Callaway
  • Nike
  • Mizuno
  • Miura
  • Fourteen Golf
  • Epon
  • Cleveland
  • Adams Golf
  • Tour Edge
  • Score Golf
  • Scratch Golf


No comments:

Post a Comment